Homestead Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations. Please see our Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines attached below.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
- If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Homestead Co-op is acknowledged with promotional materials, online (website, social media, etc.) or with banners or signage so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution
- A picture will be required with the recipients of the donation or sponsorship and posts on social media and any other news media may be used as a ‘Thank You”
Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values: Integrity | Excellence | Responsibility
How it works
- Submit an application through the online form at the link in the Apply Here section below.
- Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Homestead Co-op.
- Recipients are encouraged to follow up with Homestead Co-op on the success of the program, how the funds were used and the impact the funds had on the program.
Please read the following Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines attachment below prior to filling out your Community Support Application.
We Are Co-op
Homestead Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Homestead Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.