Homestead Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations. Please see our Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines attached below.
We welcome applications from:
- Please read the Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines attachment below prior to filling out your Community Support Application.
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
- If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Homestead Co-op is acknowledged with promotional materials, online (website, social media, etc.) or with banners or signage so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution
- A picture will be required with the recipients of the donation or sponsorship and posts on social media and any other news media may be used as a ‘Thank You”
Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values: Integrity | Excellence | Responsibility
How it works
- Submit an application through the online form at the link in the Apply Here section below.
- Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Homestead Co-op.
- Recipients are encouraged to follow up with Homestead Co-op on the success of the program, how the funds were used and the impact the funds had on the program.
We Are Co-op
Homestead Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Homestead Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.