Our Community Event Fundraising Program supports local community groups and non-profit organizations by offering equipment and donation bundles to enable fundraising efforts in the community. Examples include BBQs, Car Washes, Tents, tables, etc.
We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of community members. Whether groups are looking to host a BBQ or raise funds at one of our sites, Homestead has equipment and in-kind donations to help make these events successful.
**Homestead Co-op BBQ's are currently on hold due to Covid-19 and Manitoba Public Health guidelines.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
- Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of Integrity | Excellence | Responsibility.
How it works
- Complete either the online application form a minimum of two weeks in advance of your fundraising event, or one of the two paper application form a minimum of four weeks in advance of your event.
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Homestead Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s values.
We Are Co-op
Homestead Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Homestead Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.