Carman Food Store
Deadline for applications August 10, 2020
Homestead Co-op is hiring a Part Time Grocery Cashier at our Carman Food Store location.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Grocery Manager your duties will include, but are not limited to; efficient and accurate operation of the point of sale equipment, following company policies and procedures with respect to credit and debit cards, cheques, coupons, loss prevention, out of stock items, file maintenance and customer service. Merchandising of product ensuring department standards are met and general housekeeping.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
- You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
- You are highly motivated.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
2. Decision quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
3. Interpersonal Savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
4. Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
Send resume to:
PO Box 70
Portage la Prairie, MB. R1N 3B3
Fax # 204-856-2152
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.